Polycount, Monthly Recap, February 2017 – Rainbow Six Siege Fan Art Scene
Hardsuit Labs, May 2017 – Present – Seattle, WA
Freelance 3D Artist
Terra Reality, August 2017 – November 2017 – Bellevue, WA
• Creating 3D assets for a small AR game.
Freelance Environment Artist
Dinosaur Games, April 2017 – May 2017 – Austin, TX
• Textured the interior of the bus for Penn & Teller’s Desert Bus VR, a remake for Gearbox Software.
• Re-edited and UV mapped meshes around the driver’s seat.
• Sculpted the passengers seats and the cushions between the windows for additional detail.
• Created a few props to place inside the bus, near the passengers.
Threat Tec LLC, February 2017 – March 2017 – Hampton, VA
• Worked on environment assets for the OpEx military training simulation.
• Created modular sets of buildings to stack and connect in Unity.
Namazu Studios, October 2016 – January 2017 – San Diego, CA
• Created environment assets and props for a Cyberpunk Action Demo.
• Cleaned up and modifying existing assets to fit within the style of the game.
• Applied the assets in the latest build to test/review, using Unity 5, Bitbucket, and Jira.
Dinosaur Games, September 2016 – Austin, TX
• Worked on the View Dynamic Glass VR Demo, for Groove Jones.
• Created realistic props for two offices that was developed in Unreal Engine 4.
• Cleaned up and optimized existing assets/textures to fit within the project.
Boss Key Productions, August 2016 – Raleigh, NC
• Created an in-game asset for LawBreakers on the PC/PS4.
• Worked on the computer kiosk, in the Reactor Map, where players can use for cover.
• Gave updates to the Outsource Art Manager for review and feedback.
XYZ Graphics, May 2016 – June 2016 – San Francisco, CA
• Mesh cleanup and retopology on Mitstubishi car parts for renders in a book/booklet, to display their product line in the dealership.
Arch Virtual, April 2016 – Madison, WI
• UV Mapping and mesh clean-up on low poly models, used for a residential configuration app.
Adayana Government Group – Urbana, IL
Game Artist II, October 2014 – January 2016
• Modeled hard-surface parts used in vehicles/aircrafts for military training simulations.
• Used NGRAIN to create animations, tutorials, and have models viewable for clients.
• Reviewed outsourced assets and documented any issues for the Outsource team.
• Participated in a photo-reference gathering at a military base in Tacoma, WA.
• Projects: CH-47 3D Part Assembly, Stryker, SOF-P.
Legend 3D – Carlsbad, CA
Stereo Compositing Artist, September 2010 – February 2014
• Converted 2D films to stereoscopic 3D using proprietary software and Nuke.
• Applying updated techniques in compositing; painting, rotoscoping, color correction, etc.
• Additional Work: Coke Zero Commercial (2013), Mortal Kombat Legacy: Season 2 Trailer
Armistice Games – Middletown, NY
Freelance 3D Artist, October 2009 – October 2011
• Created WWI aircrafts for the Aerodrome Series, a series of games for the iPhone/iOS.
• Tested the games for major bugs or errors in the gameplay and graphics.
• Titles: SPA 124th (June 2010), Crosses vs Cockades, The Red Baron, Vin Fiz
Sony Computer Entertainment America – San Diego, CA
Game Test Analyst via Nelson Staffing, November 2009 – August 2010
• Performed test cases on first party titles for the PS3 before launch.
• Tested Fat Princess (Patch Update) and MLB 2010: The Show on the PS3.
• Online Support moderation on first-party titles for the PS3, PS2, and PSP.
Sony Computer Entertainment America – San Diego, CA
Artist Intern, July 2009 – October 2009
• Optimized assets and textures to a lower resolution for ModNation Racers PSP.
• Recreated racetracks, props, LODs, and transferred animations to low-poly characters.
• Participated in recording live movements to rotoscope animations in Motionbuilder.
E Factor Media – San Diego, CA
Texture Artist Intern, March 2009 (One-month internship)
• UV mapped and textured low-poly buildings for It’s Your Choice, an educational web game.
• The game was created for the California Council on Economic Education.
• The company was awarded the Adobe 2009 MAX Honorable Mention Award in the Social Responsibility Category
Midway Home Entertainment – San Diego, CA
Focus Tester, April 2008 – July 2008 (on-call basis)
• Tested TNA Impact! (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii) and Blitz: The League II (PS3/Xbox 360).
• Played through test sessions in single player mode and multiplayer with a group.
• Gave feedback and requests on the gameplay features at the end of each test session.
Seattle Indies Game Jam – Seattle, WA
Theme: Definitely Not a Scam!
Project Name: Haggle Waggle, Aug 2017
• Participated in the first 48-hour Game Jam for the Seattle Indies, a local game development meetup group in the city.
• Worked on the 3D art for the small game “Haggle Waggle,” alongside a coder, and had extra help from a composer fro the music.
Three Horizons Productions, LLC – Scottsdale, AZ
Freelance 3D Modeler, Jan 2010 – Aug 2010
• Modeled a Mamiya C330 Camera for Out of Focus, a short independent film.
• Created two environments, using distorted objects in Maya, for vfx shots.
• UV mapped the base layouts of the camera model and environments for the Texture Artists.
San Diego Game Art & Design Meetup Group – San Diego, CA
Volunteer Organizer, Sept 2011 – Sept 2014
• Organized events and social gatherings for game developers, artists, hobbyists, and enthusiasts looking to work in the games industry.
• The meetups focus on professional networking in the games industry, ranging from casual events to presentations and lectures.
Unreal Engine 4
Marmoset Toolbag 2
Headus UV Layout
Platt College, San Diego, CA
Bachelor of Science in Media Arts, 3D Animation – 2009